Become the newest recruit in the Fuzz Force's Spook Squad division and undertake a mission to capture the Polter Prince! Use Dice instead of cards in battles for an easy to get into dicey deckbuilding-roguelite.
- Four unique characters offer their own strengths in battles through upgradeable stats. Unlock additional weapons to modify how each plays.
- Upgrade your Dice-powered weaponry by finding stronger dice and passive ability modules. Discover the synergies between the dice, their status effects, modules and your character's skills for a highly customisable playstyle.
- Take a chance on a Bonus Roll before entering shops, opening chests and fighting battles for some very helpful boons. But beware, some will set you up for a bad time.
- Find story events on your journey and choose best how to overcome them. Rely on your dice to decide your fortune, pay some money or solve the issue with a fight?
- Navigate the tabletop world of the Forest, the Halls and the Attic on your mission. Each area has unique enemies and random events with a layout that changes every time you play. Will you leave the area as soon as you find the exit or explore each area to power up your equipment at the risk of being defeated?